Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Saint Beast manga

  1. #1
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a question to this honored congregation: do you guys know anything at all about the manga "Saint Beast"?

    Supposedly it's the basis for the anime, but I can't seem to find any info (i.e. scans, synopses etc.) on it. The character design for the anime is by Yuu Asagiri, who is also the mangaka - yet I haven't seen it listed in her works.

    Now that I've posted my inquiry, I shall immerse myself in the hunt yet again. n_n

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hope this help... at all... or maybe you've found it already:
    http://www.boysonboysonfilm.com/reviews/saintbeast.html

    it's not really about the manga... but it's about the series....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •